After emerging as one of the young faces of Texas blues, Tyler Bryant quickly established his own brand of soulful and fiery guitar-driven rock ‘n’ roll and today, the Fender Custom Shop honours him with his own limited custom artist series model: theLimited Edition Tyler Bryant “Pinky” Stratocaster®.
At the heart of Tyler’s blazing leads and snarling riffs is a worn-in Shell Pink ‘60s-inspired Stratocaster with a handful of personal touches. A 2-piece alder body with lacquer finish, maple neck with slab rosewood fingerboard and Custom Shop vintage synchronized tremolo are all consistent with Strats from the early-’60s.
With his trusty Stratocaster in hand, Tyler can currently be seen touring the world with his band, Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown and prepping for the release of the band’s 5th studio album, Shake the Roots – the first from their own label, Rattle Shake Records.
Experience the soulful blues and fiery guitar-driven rock of Tyler Bryant with his custom ’60s-inspired Shell Pink Strat here.
- 2-piece alder body for a well-balanced tone
- Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer and worn-in to reflect many years of regular use in clubs and bars
- Hand-wound ‘60s strat and shawbucker pickups that provide extra power and midrange bite
- ’60s Oval « C »-shaped maple neck with slab rosewood fingerboard for enhanced comfort
- Vintage-style hardware, including a synchronized tremolo and tuners, that provide 60’s-inspired feel and tone with golden era aesthetics
- The Fender Custom Shop team builds each guitar to order, focusing on every possible detail